A beautiful face can make many heads turn your way. Whether you want to remove acne or wrinkles or black spots and scars, whatever it may be, there are several natural home remedies which are safe and effective to make your skin glowing, flawless and beautiful. Let’s see some of them!!!
10 remarkable home remedies for your face
- Blend together 1 small cucumber, 1 tbsp curd and a cup of oatmeal. Apply this face mask on the face and rinse after ½ an hour. This mask is an excellent home remedy for acne.
- Separate 2 egg whites from the yolk and whisk the whites till frothy. Apply this mixture on your face. Wait for 5 minutes and apply another layer. Then wait for 15-20 minutes till the mixture dries up and then rinse your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer. This is another effective remedy for getting rid of acne and scars.
- If black spots are spoiling your looks, just try out sandalwood remedy. Mix together 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder, 1 tsp glycerin and 2-3 tbsp of rose water to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face and wash off with warm water after 20 minutes. Repeat for a few days till dark spots fades completely.
- Aloe vera gel has proved to be a beneficial remedy for black spots on the face because it has several healing properties. Apply the aloe vera gel from the leaf on the black spots and massage with your fingers and leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse. Repeat twice daily till black spots fade.
- Unusual growth of facial hair can be quite frustrating and can damage your looks. If you are suffering from this problem, a very helpful traditional remedy for removing unwanted facial hair is turmeric. Grind fresh turmeric into paste or take a make a paste by mixing turmeric powder with water. Apply this paste on your face and leave it overnight and wash it away in the morning. Repeat till hairs are removed.
- Another remedy that works to remove unwanted hair from the face is lemon-honey mixture. Mix 4 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and apply on the face and rinse after 20 minutes. Repeat thrice a week for 1 month.
- Papaya is an excellent remedy to remove wrinkles and lines from the face. Mash a ripe papaya into paste. Add 1 tbsp of honey and apply this mask on your face and rinse after 15 minutes. Papaya has the ability to remove wrinkles.
- Make a face mask paste by mixing together ½ cup banana, 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp orange juice. Apply this mask on your face and rinse after 15 minutes. This is an effective wrinkle-free treatment.
- Green tea is an effective remedy to make your skin glow. It maintains collagen production in the skin, making it glow. Mix 2 tsp of brown sugar or white sugar and 1 spoon of cream with green tea and apply on the face. Scrub in circular motion and rinse after 10 minutes.
- Mix 2 tbsp of sugar to 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply on the face, and scrub in circular motion and rinse after 10 minutes. A treatment to make your skin glow.
Why do you have to spend money in beauty parlors when you have fantastic remedies for beautiful skin in your kitchen? Try them and say goodbye to beauty creams and parlors.