Hair loss is a common problem that many women normally complaint about. But every problem has a solution and for preventing hair loss and promoting growth of hair, there are several remedies in your kitchen. Check out some of the home remedies given below……………..
8 remarkable home remedies for your hair to grow
All the home remedy treatments mentioned below should be done once a week for effective and positive results.
- Oil application and massage is one of the best and effective home remedy for hair growth. Apply coconut oil on the scalp and massage for 10 minutes so as to stimulate the blood supply to the roots of the hair. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo after 45-60 minutes. You can also extract milk from the coconut and apply. You can also use castor oil or almond oil too.
- Mix 2 tsp of powdered peppercorns with ½ cup of lime juice. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp and wrap your hair with a towel. Wait for 30 minutes and rinse it off.
- Beat 2 egg yolks. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Apply this mixture on your scalp and wash it with cold water after 20 minutes. Then shampoo your hair using a mild shampoo. Egg yolks contain proteins which helps your hair to grow.
- Another beneficial remedy for growing hair is garlic which has the ability to increase the blood circulation to the roots making your hair grow. Crush a few cloves of garlic and boil them in a cup of olive oil. Apply this mixture on the roots and hair and wait for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water and use a mild shampoo.
- A beneficial remedy to encourage hair growth is Indian gooseberry. Boil a few gooseberries in a cup of coconut oil. Allow the oil to cool. Strain the oil and apply on scalp and hair and wash using a mild shampoo after ½ an hour.
- Fenugreek seeds are an excellent remedy for hair growth, which has never failed because fenugreek seeds contain antecedents which have the potential to stimulate hair growth. Soak 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water overnight and next day grind the fenugreek seeds into paste using required amount of water. Apply this paste on the scalp and hair. And shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Every time after shampooing your hair, use apple cider vinegar which has the ability to enhance hair growth. Add 1 part of apple cider vinegar to 3 parts of water and use it to rinse your hair after shampooing once a month.
- Potato has the potential to stop hair fall and helps the hair to regrow. Extract potato juice from ground potato using a muslin cloth and massage the juice on the scalp and apply on the hair strands and rinse after 20 minutes with cold water. Repeat this treatment once a week and make sure you use fresh potato juice every time.
Home remedies are safe for your hair. Try them and one will surely work out for you!!!