It is not only your skin, but your hair also enhances your look. If you have dull, damaged and dry hair, it can really dull your image. To have healthy and bouncy hair, just try out the home remedies given below depending on the type of your hair………..
10 remarkable home remedies for your hair
- Oil massaging is one of the best home remedy for healthy hair. It is not only very relaxing but helps you to get wonderful hair. It rectifies damaged hair, prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth. Warm some olive oil or coconut oil and apply on the scalp and the length of the hair. Massage the oil with your fingers in circular motion. Dip a towel in hot water, wring the water and cover your head. Wash hair after 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with beer to get soft, luxurious and bouncy hair.
- If your hair has been damaged you can try using avocado. Remove the pit of a ripe avocado and mash it with one egg. Wet your hair and apply this mixture on the scalp and hair and wash it off after 20 minutes. The rich source of minerals and vitamins in avocado is beneficial for the hair.
- Damaged hair can also be repaired with apple cider vinegar. Make a mixture by mixing 1 tsp apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 egg whites and apply on the hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the mixture remain for half an hour and then shampoo your hair and wash.
- Aloe vera is an excellent home remedy for dry hair. Mix 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel with ¼ cup of yogurt and 2 tbsp of coconut oil and apply it on the hair. Wear a shower cap and rinse after 15-20 minutes.
- Treat dry hair with fenugreek seeds, another fantastic home remedy. Soak 50 Gms of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water in the night. Grind the seeds to paste with the water and to ½ cup of yogurt. Add 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of olive oil and apply on the hair. Cover with a shower cap and shampoo and rinse after 45 minutes.
- Do you have oily hair? Remove the oil with mint leaves. Add a handful of mint leaves in 2 cups of water and boil for 15 minutes. Let the solution cool. Now add this solution to your shampoo and apply on the hair for removing excess oil.
- Another natural remedy to treat greasy hair is oatmeal. Make a paste with oatmeal and milk and apply on the scalp and hair and rinse after 30 minutes. Oatmeal has the ability to absorb excess oil from the hair.
- Indian gooseberry or amla is a beneficial remedy for hair loss. Grind a few gooseberries with lemon juice to paste form and apply on the scalp and wash it after it dries.
- You can also apply hibiscus paste on the hair for hair loss. Make a paste with hibiscus flowers and coconut oil and apply on the scalp and wash after one hour.
These home remedies can make your hair beautiful, strong and shiny and prevent hair loss and dandruff and help hair to grow.