Candidal yeast infection is a common infection caused by Candida albicans fungi that lives in our body and the infection is due to overgrowth of the fungi. The yeast rash appears as red flat rash with sharp scalloped edges. Small patches of rashes are also seen and it can cause pain and itching. Yeast rash is only a temporary condition and will subside once the infection is cured. There are several home remedies to cure yeast rash and some of them are discussed below.
Remarkable home remedies for yeast rash
The home remedies given below can effectively cure yeast rash, but the treatment should be followed for a few weeks till the rashes disappears.
- Apply unsweetened yogurt which contains Lactobacillus acidophilus on the rash to get rid of them. Also make sure you get lactobacillus acidophilus internally by including yogurt in your daily diet. Lactobacillus acidophilus is good bacteria that have the ability to ward off bad bacteria and eliminate yeast rash.
- Coconut oil is a very effective remedy for yeast rash. Just apply pure virgin coconut oil on the rash to prevent the growth of the infection.
- Antifungal, antibacterial and antibiotic properties of garlic are very beneficial in curing the yeast rash. Grind 4-5 garlic cloves into paste and apply on the rash areas and wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oregano oil with 1 tsp of olive oil and apply on the affected area.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 1 tbsp of water and apply on the rash 4-5 times a day for getting rid of yeast rash. The antifungal properties of tea tree oil will help to clear the rash.
- Add ½ cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and bath in it. Repeat the treatment every day till rashes disappear. Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties to cure the infection and rash.
- Another remedy to destroy Candida yeast and clear the rash is grape fruit seed extract which has antifungal properties. Add a few drops of grapefruit seed extract to a bowl of water and use a cotton ball to apply the mixture to the affected area. Continue for a few days till rashes disappear.
- Turmeric is another effective remedy that has antibacterial properties and is capable of killing fungus and treating yeast rash. Make a paste with turmeric powder and little water and apply on the rash. Wash after 30 minutes. Repeat daily till symptoms subsides.
- Baking soda yeast rash treatment is another effective remedy. Add ½ cup baking soda to lukewarm water in your bath and soak yourself in the tub for 20 minutes twice a day, everyday till rashes are cured.
- Aloe vera gel also relieves yeast rash because of its antifungal properties. Take the gel from the aloe vera plant and apply it directly on the rash. Continue the treatment till the yeast rashes fade.
These natural treatment options from your kitchen will help you to recover fast without any harmful side effects.